Occupation, Health and Safety (OHS) at Britoclean
OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY
Britoclean strives to provide a safe and healthy environment to all personnel working for the company’s services. One of the top concerns we always keep in mind is the welfare of our cleaners and clients. We aim to minimise, if not completely eliminate, the risks and injuries of the entire staff and sub-contractors working for Britoclean. We also make efforts in developing techniques and providing information to all personnel about proper compliance with OHS requirements.
In line with our goal of building a safe working environment, our company fulfils the following responsibilities:
- We provide appropriate training and impart knowledge to our staff about workplace safety so they can perform their duties in a healthy and safe environment.
- We use environment friendly and safe products during cleaning processes.
- We keep important records to take preventive measures and counteract any safety issues in the future.
- We enforce management procedures to deal with accidents or injuries on site in the quickest way possible.
- We provide resources to implement Occupational Health and Safety requirements and impose risk management processes on site.
- We walk through the areas where our cleaners will be working and take note of things that may cause potential harm to personnel.
- We strive to maintain open and honest communication among cleaners, supervisors, and clients during injury management and rehabilitation period.
- We consult clients and manufacturers before using any product or equipment to prevent accidents or damage.
- We provide full reports of maintenance procedures to record any product defects or accidents that occurred on site.
- We take full responsibility and accept duties of care for all employees or sub-contractors associated with Britoclean.
- We are dedicated in fulfilling requirements of all personnel in line with the Compensation and Injury Act 1981.
Please feel free to contact our team at 08-9343-0442 if you have any concerns with Britoclean’s safety measures.